Join us at Harris Lake Park and help families fight cancer.
NV Foundation is hosting its first annual Smile More Complain Less 5K to benefit individuals and families facing medical bills due to a cancer diagnosis.
The course winds through the beautiful trails at Harris Lake Park.
Finish to music by our DJ and enjoy food and refreshments will be available including hot dogs and Juice Alive slushies.
Check out the race course HERE
Race Day Schedule of Events:
- $35 through April 21
- $40 April 22 through race day
- Register by April 22 and get a free race shirt
- 7 am: Packet Pickup/Registration begins at the race site in Harris Lake Park
- 9 am: Start of the 5K
- 9:45 am: Race awards
- Post Race: DJ, hot dogs, Juice Alive slushies and more!
Race Timing & Results
Race Timing is provided by Precision Race. Your disposable timing chip is attached to the back of your race bib. Simply wear your bib so that it is visible in front.
5K runners will be able to get their race results in 4 ways:
- A Results Text Message will be sent to those who provided their wireless carrier and 10-digit wireless phone number.
- Visit our touch screen Results Kiosk where you will receive your personal results printout. Your printout has not just your time, but also your overall, gender, and age group rankings.
- LIVE results in the ItsYourRace mobile app (details below)
- LIVE results online
The following awards will be provided:
- Top 2 Overall M & F
- Top 3 M&F: Under 40 and 40+
ItsYourRace Mobile App
Get all the information you need about the Smile More Complain Less 5K (and all races timed by Precision Race) in our free ItsYourRace mobile app (iPhone and Android).
With the app you can:
- View the event description
- View the course map for the 5K
- View the schedule of events with times, locations, and even driving directions
- See live race results and finish line photos
Get more out of your races. Download the ItsYourRace app to enhance your race experience at any Precision Race event.